RATES & AVAILABILITY
The Summit Prairie Lookout
From $175 per night
Accommodates up to 4
1 queen-sized bed
2 twin-sized beds
Booking at https://www.airbnb.com/h/summitprairie
Booking for our 2020 season is MARCH 8TH, 2020 at 9 A.M. PACIFIC DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME for APRIL/MAY/JUNE/JULY bookings and JUNE 7TH, 2020 at 9 A.M. PACIFIC DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME for AUGUST/SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER/NOVEMBER bookings.
Our 2020 season will run from 4/2/2020 to 11/16/2020.
Sign up for our Booking Notification/Cancellation List by completing the information above.
Read carefully the booking information below!
Our prices will remain the same as they have for the last 4 seasons. However, we will be moving to a 4 NIGHT MINIMUM - check in Thursday, check out Monday and a 3 NIGHT MINIMUM - check in Monday, check out Thursday. Check in/check out days will be Mondays and Thursdays only and we will not have any 2 or 1 night stays.
We can only take about 60 reservations per year and there will be hundreds of guests trying to get a booking when we open the calendar. We allow our previous guests priority booking each year and they usually book about the half the season and almost all of the weekends prior to opening our calendar to the general public.
You can Like the Summit Prairie on that site where you Like things, follow us on Insta or visit the summitprairie website for the latest updates.
TIPS FOR GETTING A BOOKING
1. Make sure your Airbnb profile is filled out completely including a clear photograph of yourself, what city you are from and a little bit about yourself. Our intention is not to discriminate against anyone but when we see an incomplete profile we feel like a guest is trying to hide something.
2. Have all of your credit card information completed on your profile. Booking will happen very quickly and you will not have time to add credit card information when the calendar opens.
3. Early season 2020 (April through July) booking will be March 8th, 2020 at 9 a.m. Pacific Daylight Saving Time (note that DST it starts that day) and late season (August through November) booking will be June 7th, 2020 at 9 a.m. Pacific Daylight Saving Time. We will book our 4 night stays (Thursday through Monday) at 9:00 a.m. and our 3 night stays (Monday through Thursday) at 9:30 a.m. There will be a couple of odd stays (Sunday through Thursday) that will be available at 10:00 a.m. Check back here for updates and sign-up for our Booking Notification List.
4. Refresh your browser frequently. The entire booking window will last less than 10 minutes. Don't worry about sending us a message when you send us your booking request - someone else will grab the dates while you're typing your message! After the calendar appears full, continue to check back every few minutes during the first hour - guests frequently get overly excited when booking and dates that appear to have been booked end up opening up again. We will announce on the site when all dates are filled and booking is completed.
5. Be flexible on your dates. Most of the weekend dates and summer mid-week will already have been booked by our previous guests so most of the dates available will be early season (April/May) or late season (October/November).
6. Once you book your dates, you won't be able to change them as we will be completely booked for the season. You also will not be able to change the number of nights but you can cancel your reservation and if we're able to rebook the dates, we will give you a 90% refund (this is less strict than the Airbnb strict cancellation policy of 50% refund up to 2 weeks prior to arrival and no refund 1 week prior to arrival).
7. If you're unable to get a booking, visit the summitprairie website and click on Booking Information. Or send an email to summitprairie at the email of the world's most popular search engine (starts with a G) and we'll add you to our Cancellation Notification List. We usually get 5 to 6 cancellations during the season and the sooner you get on the list, the more chances you will get to book.
8. Finally, we do know that it is a complete hassle to book with us so we are extremely appreciative of you guys that stick with us through this process!!
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you someday at the Summit Prairie!