RATES & AVAILABILITY
The Summit Prairie Lookout
From $200 per night
Accommodates up to 4
1 queen-sized bed
2 twin-sized beds
Booking at https://www.airbnb.com/h/summitprairie
WE ARE COMPLETELY FOR OUR 2021 SEASON
OUR 2021 SEASON CLOSES MID-NOVEMBER, 2021.
Sign up for our Booking/Cancellation Notification list above.
Our 2022 season runs early April, 2022 through mid-November, 2022.
We can only take about 65 reservations per year and there will be hundreds of guests trying to get a booking when we open the calendar. Our 2021 season dates were booked within 10 seconds of our opening the calendar. We allow our previous guests priority booking each year and they usually book about the half the season and almost all of the summer weekends prior to opening our calendar to the general public.
Our booking notification list has over 1,300 names on it and is growing by the day. We can only take 65 reservations each season so please understand that not everyone will get a booking. Some guests try to several years before they are able to get a booking and realistically, some guests may never be able to get a booking.
TIPS FOR GETTING A BOOKING
1. We typically book our season at a specific date and time - February 28, 2021 at 9 a.m. Pacific Time for April through July 2021 bookings and June 6th, 2021 at 9 a.m. Pacific Daylight Saving Time for August through November 2021 bookings. Sign up for our Booking/Cancellation Notification List above.
2. We highly recommend that you book using the Airbnb website on a computer, not your cell phone.
3. Make sure your Airbnb profile is filled out completely including a clear photograph of yourself, your government ID, what city you are from and a little bit about yourself. Our intention is not to discriminate against anyone but when we see an incomplete profile we feel like a guest is trying to hide something. We've had guests that were able to secure dates only to lose them before confirmation because they didn't have their profile completed. That is an Airbnb requirement, we're not in control of that.
4. Have all of your credit card information completed on your profile and your ID verified. Booking will happen very quickly and you will not have time to add credit card or ID information when the calendar opens.
5. Refresh your browser frequently. The entire booking window last year lasted less than 2 minutes. Don't worry about sending us a message when you send us your booking request - someone else will grab the dates while you're typing your message! (you can just type fjfjfjfjfj) After the calendar appears full, continue to check back over the first 48 hours - guests frequently get overly excited when booking and dates that appear to have been booked end up opening up again. We will announce on the site when all dates are filled and booking is completed.
6. Be flexible on your dates. Most of the weekend dates and summer mid-week will already have been booked by our previous guests so most of the dates available will be early season (April/May) or late season (October/November).
7. Once you book your dates, you won't be able to change them as we will be completely booked for the season. You also will not be able to change the number of nights but you can cancel your reservation and if we're able to rebook the dates, we will give you a 90% refund (this is less strict than the Airbnb strict cancellation policy of 50% refund up to 2 weeks prior to arrival and no refund 1 week prior to arrival).
8. If you're unable to get a booking, sign up for our Booking/Cancellation Notification List above. We usually get 5 to 6 cancellations during the season and the sooner you get on the list, the more chances you will get to book.
9. Finally, we do know that it is extremely difficult and a complete hassle to book with us so we are extremely appreciative of you guys that stick with us through this process!!
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you someday at the Summit Prairie!