RATES & AVAILABILITY
The Summit Prairie Lookout
From $175 per night
Accommodates up to 4
1 queen-sized bed
2 twin-sized beds
Booking at https://www.airbnb.com/h/summitprairie
WE ARE COMPLETELY BOOKED FOR OUR 2019 SEASON.
We will close for the season on November 24, 2019.
Our 2020 season will run from April 2nd to November 16th, 2020.
We will start booking our 2020 season in early March, 2020 and early June 2020.
If you'd like to be on our Cancellation List/Booking Notification List, please complete the information above. Our calendar books within a few minutes of opening.
Because we are on over 30,000 Airbnb Wish Lists and we can only take about 50 to 60 reservations per year, there are hundreds of guests trying to get a booking when we open the calendar each year. See below for Tips on Getting a Booking.
In 2020 we will be going to 4 night stays Thursday until Monday and 3 night stays Monday until Thursday. Check-in days will be on Thursday and Mondays only, we will no longer do 2 or 1 night stays.
If you become a previous guest, make sure we have your email address so we can send you a notification of previous guest booking dates. Previous guests get priority booking each year and usually book about half of the season and almost all of the weekend dates prior to the calendar being opened to the general public.
You can Like the Summit Prairie on Facebook, follow on Instagram or visit this website for the latest updates.
TIPS FOR GETTING A BOOKING
1. Make sure your Airbnb profile is filled out completely including a clear photograph of yourself, what city you are from and a little bit about yourself. Our intention is not to discriminate against anyone but when we see an incomplete profile we feel like a guest is trying to hide something.
2. Have all of your credit card information completed on your profile. Booking will happen very quickly and you will not have time to add credit card information when the calendar opens.
3. Early season for 2020 (April through July) booking will be in early March, 2020 and late season (August through November) booking will be in early June, 2020. Check back here for updates on the precise date and time and sign-up for our Booking Notification List above.
4. Refresh your browser frequently. The entire booking window will last less than 10 minutes. Don't worry about sending us a message when you send us your booking request - someone else will grab the dates while you're typing your message! After the calendar appears full, continue to check back every few minutes during the first hour - guests frequently get overly excited when booking and dates that appear to have been booked end up opening up again. We will announce on the site when all dates are filled and booking is completed.
5. Be flexible on your dates. Most of the weekend dates and summer mid-week will already have been booked by our previous guests so most of the dates available will be early season (April/May) or late season (October/November).
6. If you're unable to get a booking, fill out the information above and we'll add you to our Cancellation Notification List. We usually get 5-6 cancellations during the season and the sooner you get on the list, the more chances you will get to book.
7. Finally, we do know that it is a complete hassle to book with us so we are extremely appreciative of you guys that stick with us through this process!!
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you someday at the Summit Prairie!
Dabney & Alan